Sunday, February 20, 2011


Thank you everyone for visiting and or becoming a friend of this ministry blog site.  I want to begin today by letting you know how this blog came about. 
I had no desire to start a blog.  I didn’t even read them, let alone want to do one.    I can count on one hand and not use all my fingers to count how many blogs I’ve read.  I started this blog at the direction of the Lord and with my pastor’s blessing.  One day I was looking at the blog sites of two of my friends, Donna and Tina.  I was so blessed and excited for them.  I thought to myself how awesome and official their pages looked.  As I continued to look through their information, the Lord spoke to me, as only He can saying, “Why don’t you start a blog for the ministry?”  Let me reiterate here, I had NO desire to blog, so I just brushed it off as a passing thought, but it kept coming back.  Finally, after two or three days, I found the courage to email my friend Donna, who is anointed administratively, among many other ways. I shared with her what God had put on my heart to do.  Let me just share with you excerpts from that email. 

“Good Morning Donna,
...after seeing the blogs that you and Tina started, God laid it on my heart to set one up.  This is interesting to me because I never had an interest in blogging, twittering or anything like it.  I was satisfied with Facebook.”  
…”I would like to talk to you about what you do.  I'm feeling a nudge to start the wheels in motion for the ministry God has laid on my heart and I'd like to get your help and input.”    
_____________________
Hey Cindy!
“God is sooo awesome!  He was speaking to me within the past few days to ask you if you wanted me to help set up your blog!  Wow!  This is what I normally do for the guest Lighthouse Speakers”…

…“once I set it up for them, I coach them through moving forward and posting their own blog topics”....

Donna
____________________
Donna,
God is so amazing.  That's conformation for me.  Yes, please... set one up for me...    Thank you so much for all your help and prayers!!!
To God be the glory for the great things He has done... and is doing!!!
Cindy

So, here we are and the rest is history as they say.  As it turned out, due to extenuating circumstances, my friend was unable to help me with the blog and I had to set it up myself.  That was an ordeal in and of itself, but God got me through it!
Friends, it is my sincere hope that this blog site will be a place where you and I can be strengthened, enlightened and encouraged by one another.  I hope it to be a place where we can dialog openly and honestly about different topics and issues going on in our lives, churches and nation, without bashing anyone’s faith, opinions questions or comments.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!!!
Before signing out, please read my blog disclaimer.…
Read at Your Own Risk
I do not profess to be some great prolific writer, so you will have to excuse any typos, misspelled words, or grammatical errors that may be harmful to your eyes and academic senses

Agape Love,
Min. Cindy  
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Paramount Virtual Solutions said...

Hello there Cindy (Min. Holmes)! I'm just reading this post for the first time as I was looking for things to promote your upcoming webinar in June! This is so awesome! You and God did it ALL! Bless you! :)

Post a Comment