Saturday, February 5, 2011

Welcome to Light Restoration's Blog Site

Thank You for Logging In

Today, February 5, 2011 at 7p.m., was the birthing of a brand new ministry.  A vision that’s been stirring around in me for many years.  I started writing the vision down about 5 years ago and now you’re about to see the outcome.   
Initially, the vision made absolutely no sense to me and as a result, I struggled over it.  But, in 2007 God spoke to me saying, “Not only will there be no more church as usual...  I am raising up an unusual church”.   After hearing this, I was able to rest in Him and allow Him to give form to His vision. 
Now, without further ado, it is my distinct pleasure to officially introduce to you…  
“LIGHT RESTORATION INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES”
A Non-profit, Non-denominational, Non-traditional, Christian Outreach Ministry with an Evangelistic Mantle

L.R.I.M. is not a church but a multi-faceted outreach ministry.  I do not believe that God is doing away with the church, but is changing the way we do church.  To learn more about this ordained ministry, please feel free to view the mission statement as well as the other blog pages.  I also invite you to become a friend of the ministry by clicking on the “Follow” link located to the left of this post and you can write comments at the bottom of this post. 

Thank you for your prayers and support as I move forward in the will of God!
Agape Love,
Minister Cindy Holmes

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on launching a new ministry. God bless you as you follow Him.

Living By The Word Ministries said...

May God richly bless you as you let your light shine.

reen627 said...

Congratulations! Its beautiful.

TINA MCLAURIN said...

TINA MCLAURIN I Peter 4:10

"AS EACH ONE HAS RECEIVED A GIFT, MINISTER IT TO ONE ANOTHER, AS GOOD STEWARDS OF THE MANIFOLD GRACE OF GOD"

CONGRATULATION BE ALL THAT GOD HAS CALLED YOU FOR HIS GLORY AND TO HIS PRAISE. THANK YOU FOR BEING OBEDIENT TO HIS WILL.

Paramount Virtual Solutions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment